What are dermal fillers?
As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles then work closer to the skin surface, making smile lines and crow’s feet more apparent. The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity, and lifestyle.
Pensacola Dermal Fillers:
- Dermal fillers are substances, such as hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxylapatite, that are injected to add volume, contour, and fullness to various areas of the face.
- They fill in static wrinkles, lines, and hollowed areas, restore lost facial volume, and enhance facial features like the lips and cheeks.
What Pensacola dermal fillers can do?
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Reconstruct contour deformities in the face
- Decrease or remove the shadow of the lower lids
Cost depends on how many Syringes and type of filler are used:
$675-$875 per syringe Juvederm or Restylne or RHA
When used together, Botox and dermal fillers can provide a comprehensive facial makeover:
- Botox can address dynamic wrinkles, such as forehead lines and crow’s feet, by relaxing the underlying muscles that cause these wrinkles.
- Dermal fillers can restore volume, fill in static wrinkles, and enhance facial contours. Typical treatment areas include the cheeks, lips, nasolabial folds (smile lines), marionette lines, and tear troughs.
- The combined effect of Botox and fillers can create a more youthful, refreshed, and balanced appearance by addressing both dynamic and static aspects of facial aging.
It’s important to note that the success of a Botox and filler combination treatment depends on various factors, including the individual’s unique facial anatomy, their specific goals, and the skills of the healthcare provider. The choice of which products to use, the quantity, and the injection technique are all critical in achieving natural and harmonious results.